Description of the Program
The aim is to train nursing and health care experts who are able to take part with their full responsibility in prevention, treatment, nursing and rehabilitation at all levels of health and social care. Their knowledge is based on studies of individual, family, community and public health protection and rehabilitation as well as on health and social services. They have adequate knowledge to continue their studies in the second cycle.
Major subjects in Physiotherapy specialty: basics of physiotherapy, manual techniques, physiotherapy of cardio-respiratory diseases, locomotor diseases, neurological-psychiatric physiotherapy, infant-pediatric and obstetrical-gynecological physiotherapy, rehabilitation, electro-diagnostics, radiology and imaging procedures.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, register on our application site (https://apply.pte.hu/), and start your application.
- Fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Completed application form with photo
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Basics of Physiotherapy
- Manual Techniques
- Cardio-Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Locomotor Diseases
- Neurological-Psychiatric Physiotherapy
- Infant-Paediatric and Obstetric-Gynaecological Physiotherapy
- Radiology and Imaging Procedures
About the School
The creation of the University of Pécs was first initiated by King Louis the Great in 1367. Today, the University of Pécs is one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, where there are te ... Read More