- Modality : face-to-face
- Beginning : October
- Duration : 1 academic year
- ECTS Credits : 60
- Director : José Luis Díaz Agea
We welcome you to an official postgraduate study that has been designed with the aim of making learning fun and with a fundamentally practical orientation. To this end, a curriculum has been proposed that has new active learning methodologies based on experimentation and reflection on practice, with clinical situations similar to those faced daily by professionals working in emergencies and emergencies.
The students, guided by an excellent cadre of experts in the field, will be able to learn with the most advanced clinical simulation methodologies, in simulated clinical settings and with numerous practical workshops (vertical rescue workshops, water rescue, Mountain, etc.) and accident drills (traffic and air crash).
In addition, they will carry out real-life practices in emergency and emergency services, both hospital and extra-hospital, and in intensive care.
- Be able to manage Nursing care at an advanced level and in critical situations (emergency, emergency and special care), collaborating with other professionals and giving an adequate response to society.
- Be able to adequately interpret the needs of the critical patient and their relatives, taking care of the person from a holistic perspective and not based exclusively on biomedical parameters.
- Provide an appropriate methodology for planning nursing care in emergency situations, as well as the most appropriate procedures in the care and urgent care of people.
- Develop appropriate therapeutic skills for each area of nursing specialization dealt with in the Master, bringing together knowledge, skills and attitudes, which provide an increase in the well-being of those who experience situations that compromise their life or their safety.
Those persons who are in possession of a university degree of Diplomate and / or Graduate in Nursing.
Upon completion of the Master's Degree, the candidate will be awarded the diplomas accredited by the Spanish Society of Intensive Care Medicine, Critical and Coronary Units (SEMICYUC), subject to the passing of the tests of "Advanced Life Support" and "Advanced Life Support in Trauma" Evaluators.
Master's Degree in Nursing of Emergencies and Special Care trains the student to develop their assistance work in hospital emergency services, outpatient care, emergencies, catastrophes and critical care.
- I. Introduction to Nursing of Emergencies and Emergencies
- II. Vital support
- III. Politraumatized Patient Care
- IV. Nursing Care in Emergencies and / or Emergencies in Adults
- V. Special Adult Care
- SAW. External Practices
- VII. Itinerary I: Clinical Research Itinerary II: Instructor in Advanced Clinical Simulation. Clinical Simulation Applied to Emergencies and Emergencies
- VIII. End of Master's Work
About the School
La Universidad Católica San Antonio - UCAM, como universidad católica, se caracteriza por ofrecer a sus alumnos una formación integral, basada en los conocimientos teóricos y técnicos específicos de c ... Read More