Mental and physical well-being at work (Uni-Certificate) AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH
The AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH conducts professional distance learning programmes on behalf of international universities.
International knowledge through professors residing worldwide enriches AIHE's multicultural distance learning programmes.
- Module out of an AIHE master´s/bachelor´s programme
- Also possible without A-levels
- 100% credit for subsequent entry into the corresponding AIHE master's/bachelor's distance learning programme
- 100% online course, without attendance
- Start in February and September
- Enrolled at the partner university
Did you know? Entry to one of the AIHE master's programmes is also possible without a first degree (without a Bachelor's degree) with at least 6 years of professional experience plus an entry test.
Partner university: London Metropolitan University
- Overview of concepts like work satisfaction, job-engagement, and performance.
- Stress and stress management.
- Issues surrounding work-life balance and how those impact human performance in general.
- Main concerns around prevention of issues like bullying and harassment at the work place, along with possible interventions.
Written analysis of three video clips, max. 3,150 words