Degree in Physiotherapy Universidad CEU - Cardenal Herrera
Studying at CEU UCH is betting on a different University in what it does and how it does it. It is combining experience , with innovation . It is being international without leaving home. It is, in short, choosing the most complete option to become what you propose.
That makes us different?
1. The profession in the classroom
Physical therapy is much more than helping in rehabilitation. It is prevention, it is diagnosis, it is cure treatments, it is therapeutic support ... that's why 70% of our teachers are active physiotherapists who also teach.
2. The international vocation
In your day to day at CEU UCH you will be surrounded by students from more than 70 countries and that, in the global world in which we live, is an advantage for you. Create relationships and synergies with people from all over the world and expand your horizons. In addition, as a CEU student you have free English classes without leaving the university, as well as a large number of internship programs and international stays. Students from several countries and nationalities live together in our classrooms. That is why we guarantee the maximum ease so that the students can finish the degree doing their practical training of the last course ( Practicum ) in their countries of origin. Of these, 70% have a job offer before finishing their studies.
3. The practices, in the center of the training
- Concentration of all credits of clinical practices (48 ECTS) in the last course. In this way, the students take advantage of the full potential of the Practicum, having already received all the theoretical-practical training in each of the specialties.
- The Practicum of Physiotherapy of the CEU UCH is the largest of all Spanish universities: 1,200 hours . This represents 50% more real hours of clinical practice than the average of Spanish universities. Being also the only one that meets the international requirements in this regard in obtaining the title of physiotherapist (in France, for example, the minimum is 1,050 hours).
- The practical training in the classroom really prepares you so that, even before you finish your studies, you are prepared to treat real patients (in 90% of the cases the Practicum students are aware that the patients with whom they have treated have a positive view of them as professionals).
- In fact, we have two advanced learning spaces to treat real patients in which students can put into practice the knowledge throughout the career: a pioneering service in cardiorespiratory physiotherapy and another dedicated to the analysis of movement in pediatric physiotherapy and sports
4. A double pioneer degree, of the specialist in double degrees
We have a unique double degree in Spain and it is waiting for you. So if it is so important for you to treat a patient from the physical point of view, as from the human or emotional point of view and you want to have a more complete training to help you improve your employability in the health or physiotherapy sector, there is the option of Multiply your professional expectations by a hundred and you are just one step away from doing it. CEU Cardenal Herrera University is the pioneer and specialist in double degrees and it gives you all the facilities so that you can take two courses at the same time: with compatible schedules, with personalized itineraries and, of course, without paying twice as much. So are the double degrees of the University specialist in double degrees.