Master in Performance and Health Management ESEI International Business School Barcelona
- Bachelor Degree in Sports Related Discipline or 5 years of work experience related to qualification
- Proof of English proficiency corresponding to B2 level (CEFR) - TOEFL 78 / IELTS 6.0 / Proof of having previously studied in English for at least three years.
Scholarships and Funding
ESEI’s Scholarships are a way of recognizing academic, professional, and personal achievements of our students. We award up to 10% scholarships to students who have demonstrated:
- Academic Excellence
- Good Citizenship
- Outstanding Ability in Sports
- Leadership in Business
Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the schools management team on a case-by-case basis based on demonstrated merit.
- 10 Specialised Modules (4 ECTS each)
- Practical Experience in a Real-World Context (20 ECTS)
- Field Trip to Qatar
- Industrial Visits
- Career Services
- Sports Performance and Health Manager: Integrative Role and Job Description
- Injury Management
- Sports Nutrition
- Coaching and Communication
- Long-Term Planning
- Data Analysis and Management
- Testing and Performance Assessment
- Sports Medicine
- Technical and Tactical Analysis
- Sports Psychology
Need to Know
- Start dates – Spring (March) & Fall (November) each year
- Duration – 1 academic year
- 100% English language instruction
- Study mode – Part time – 100% on campus
- Class Schedule – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Dual degree awarded by ESEI International Business School and Universidad Católica de Murcia
- Extra-curricular Spanish classes available
Our Master in Performance and Health Management will allow you to become a pioneer in Sports by building your organization’s Performance and Health Department. This is your chance to learn from industry specialists with decades of experience and a broad scientific background, and to make a genuine difference in the sports sector.
The Master in Performance Health Management (MSc.) offered by ESEI will equip you for a successful career in the fast-paced world of sports management at all levels. The programme, which is taught by leading professionals and experts in the sports industry, combines a hands-on academic programme with industrial visits, including a trip to Qatar, as well as conferences and other events, to provide you with a 360-degree practical education in sports management and health.
The programme also includes multiple local trips to enterprises, football teams, and professionals, allowing students to fully appreciate Barcelona’s booming sports scene. This specialized, sports-focused curriculum is designed for students who want to combine business and sports expertise with a drive to make a difference in the ever-changing global sports market.
Program Tuition Fee
Performance and Health Management is a growing field, with more and more companies looking to hire professionals who have a deep understanding of how to improve the performance of their athletes.
Here are the most typical career paths which follow on from a Master in Performance and Health Management: Head of Performance, Performance Director, Sports Performance Director, Manager of Performance and Health, Director of Performance and Health, Performance and Health Manager.
Our Master in Performance and Health Management can boost your chances of success as a professional.