Strengthening Disrupted Health Systems (E-learning) Royal Tropical Institute (KIT)
This e-learning course strengthens your ability to address health system challenges in complex emergencies and fragile states. To prepare you for improving these challenging situations we will analyze roles and strategies of key actors, health equity, the humanitarian development nexus and more. This will enable you to develop context specific strategies for strengthening different elements of disrupted health systems. This is a parttime programme.
This module is an online learning course. The facilitation of the learning experience is conducted via online tools and learning environments.
This is a parttime programme which takes approximately 12.5 hours of online study per week. This e-learning course is especially interesting if you want to develop your professional skills, but you cannot leave your job or home for extended periods of time.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Analyse the challenges of regulating healthcare provision in fragile and conflict-affected environments
- Discuss governance challenges and the key issues while addressing them in fragile and conflict-affected environments
- Analyse the challenges of allocating limited resources in fragile and conflict-affected environments
- Identify policy and implementation gaps and discuss options to address these in fragile and conflict-affected environments
- Develop context-specific strategies to address challenges in rebuilding health systems in fragile and conflict-affected environments