Bachelor of Science in Medical and Veterinary Genetics Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Genetics is one of the future TOP specialties all around the world. This program offers a unique possibility to study the basics of both Human and Animal Anatomy, Physiology, Histology, Genetics, and other disciplines that will lay the background for a comprehensive understanding of disease pathogenesis.
- Medical and Veterinary Genetics
- 3.5 years
- BSc in Health Sciences, Biomedical Technician
- 210 ECTS credits
- Taught in English
Why study Medical and Veterinary Genetics at LSMU?
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up 25% of the total student body at LSMU;
- Diploma recognized in many countries of the word;
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange program;
- Small groups (up to 10 students) in clinical courses;
- Support system for student adaptation: mentoring, tutoring, and psychological counseling.