Doctorate in Physical Therapy Mercy College
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
The mission of the program is to transform our students into professionals through unique learning experiences that enable:
- Optimize clients’ movement for health
- Collaborate in promoting health across the lifespan
- Apply evidence in patient-centered care
- Appreciate diverse backgrounds
- Champion humanism in teaching
Mercy College’s Physical Therapy degree earners will become eligible to sit for the National Physical Therapy Examination required for licensure. Entry into the Doctoral degree program requires a bachelor’s degree and prerequisite courses.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.