Master's Degree in General Health Psychology Universidade Santiago de Compostela
Title of the title: Master's Degree in General Health Psychology
Branch of knowledge: Health Sciences
Center where it is taught:
Faculty of Psychology
Rúa Xosé María Suárez Núñez, s / n. South campus.
Santiago de Compostela
Date of authorization for the implementation of the title by the Xunta de Galicia: Orde do 18/03/2014 (DOG 28/03/2014)
Date of publication in the BOE: 07/28/2014
Date of the last accreditation: 06/06/2018
Responsible for the title:
Title coordinator: Gomez Fraguela, Jose Antonio
- Offer periodicity: annual
- Type of teaching: face-to-face
- Study regime: full tempo / partial tempo
- Languages of use: Spanish Galician
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
- That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- That the students know how to communicate their conclusions -and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that sustain them- to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.