Bachelor of Health Services University of Southern Indiana
Many rich and varied opportunities are available to you in the healthcare industry, especially at USI.
The U.S. healthcare system changes quickly, and you can stay ahead of the curve by completing a bachelor's degree in health services at USI. Employment in the medical field is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations as the industry continues to expand and diversify. Graduates of our health services program have an outstanding job placement record and an almost perfect acceptance rate to graduate school.
No other undergraduate healthcare degree program in Indiana has an equivalent track record of career outcomes. Our students gain a broad understanding of the healthcare system through the exploration of topics and issues that influence the health of the community and the individuals themselves. In addition, no other Indiana health care program for undergraduates can match USI's combination of hands-on faculty, research opportunities, practical experience and career-oriented specialization. The health services program at USI offers a superb academic experience that will prepare students for the complex roles they will perform in formulating the future of healthcare in the United States.
University of Southern Indiana
Watch USI's episode of The College Tour!
- Health Services
- Health Administration
- Health Promotion and Worksite Wellness
- Long-Term Care Administration
- Public Health
- Dental Hygiene
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Service Management
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
- Clinical Education
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- MRI and CT
- Respiratory Therapy
Unique opportunities give you an edge in the healthcare job market.
USI's Bachelor of Health Services degree offers unique opportunities that help you compete successfully for healthcare jobs and graduate school admissions. Our health services degree covers advanced subject matter and enables you to:
- Take healthcare courses from knowledgeable faculty who have years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Attend small healthcare classes that ensure abundant face-to-face instruction.
- Participate in professional internships that provide valuable healthcare workplace experience and increase your knowledge base.
- Participate in research projects as an undergraduate, working directly with faculty researchers.
- Develop strong critical thinking, communication and writing skills.
The health services program at USI offers a broad generalist option, as well as five career-oriented specialties:
- Long-term Care Administration
- Health administration
- Health promotion and Worksite Wellness
- Public health
Additionally, those students who already hold an active clinical license will be able to advance their healthcare career with a health sciences bachelor's degree.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.