MSc in Digital Health
University of St Andrews
Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
GBP 9,900 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Home: £9,900 / Overseas: £24,240
The MSc in Digital Health explores the principles and practice of digital health as well as applied skills commonly needed for digital health careers. Healthcare is being transformed by digital technologies and big data analytics. On the MSc in Digital Health, you will explore the principles and practices of digital health implementation.
- Aimed at students intending to follow a career in digital health.
- Interdisciplinary character helps you to develop a more rounded understanding of digital health questions and concepts.
- Applied components provide practical skills in medical data analysis and the use of digital technologies to address healthcare challenges.
- Links with the Sir James Mackenzie Institute for Early Diagnosis bring you into contact with current digital health research across different disciplines.
- An integrated training programme connects your academic learning with the development of personal and professional competencies.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.