For the past 30 years, Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has developed its role in France and abroad as a leader among French business schools. We have helped shape the future of business around the world through our expertise in technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
The mission of our institution is to accompany corporate performance by providing the knowledge, skills, and talent to meet the economic challenges of today and tomorrow.
Through our capacity to innovate and the continuous improvement of our intellectual contributions, GEM seeks to promote expertise in the management of technology and innovation, entrepreneurship and responsible business practices.
Our international activities seek to respond to corporate recruitment needs, to develop talent, to promote faculty development and to give our students a multicultural dimension.
For more than 20 years, Grenoble Ecole de Management has offered educational programs for international markets. This offer includes 15 high level and international programs (MBA, MIB, MSc, etc.) in Grenoble, Paris and around the world. Recognized by international rankings, these programs enroll 3,000 students from 134 countries.
CAMPUSES ON 5 CONTINENTS
To support international business development and train managers in multicultural situations, Grenoble Ecole de Management implemented a far-ranging strategy to develop its international locations:
- 2 campuses in France: Grenoble and Paris
- 8 international campuses: Germany, China, United States, Colombia, Georgia, Morocco, Russia, and Singapore
- 6 international offices
As part of the Grande Ecole program (Top 6 in France and Top 20 in Europe), the school offers a transcontinental track with six exceptional partners:
- China (Beijing): Beihang University
- U.K. (Cambridge): University of Cambridge
- Canada (Vancouver): Simon Fraser University
- USA (New York): Pace University
- USA (New York): Columbia University
- Canada (Montreal): McGill University
This program and its partners represent the continuation of the school’s long-term strategy to develop sustainable and solid relationships with prestigious international institutions. The school has more than 125 university partners, of which 75% hold at least one of three EQUIS, AMBA or AACSB accreditations. These partnerships enable our programs to offer students:
- Exchange opportunities for one semester or one year
- Double degree programs
Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown of business accreditations that distinguish the world's leading business schools:
- AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System),
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) for its MBA and MIB programs.
- 50 programs from the undergraduate to the doctoral level.
- Faculty: 600 core and adjunct teaching staff, including 257 full-time professors and more than 479 guest lecturers.
- 500 employees
- 5555 campus-based students
- 382 distance-learning students
- 8 research teams
- 12 chairs
- 429 publications, 38 reports and 78 case studies over the past 5 years
- 170 doctoral students
- 2 doctoral programs
- 4000 Executive Education participants
- 7000 business professionals take part in the school’s development.
- 30000 alumni
- 250 businesses partake in the School’s recruitment forums
- 1000 executives contribute as jury members for School’s oral examinations
- 2 French campuses: Grenoble and Paris
- 8 international campuses: Berlin, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Moscow, Tbilisi, Casablanca, Los Angeles
- 125 partner institutions (alliances, student and faculty exchanges, research...)
- 3300 international students
- 143 different nationalities in the group.
- 37% of graduates work outside of France
Grande Ecole Program
- 100 % of Grande Ecole students have an international experience (6 months at least).
- 25 themed double-diplomas and certificates (law, eco, engineer, political sciences, design, literature..)
- 17 months on average spent in the company during their schooling
- 77% of young graduates obtain a permanent contract
- 80 % choose a placement year
Focus on GIANT INNOVATION CAMPUS
- Launched in 2010 with Grenoble Ecole de Management as a founding member
- A 1,3 billion euros investment (2010-2015).
- 250 hectares
- Ambition: 10,000 researchers, 10,000 students, 10,000 industrial jobs and 10,000 residents
Programs taught in: